Regular features of our annual programme have been the Winter Lunch which is normally held on the last Friday in November and a members' lunch held after the Carol Service.
CHRISTMAS CAROL SERVICE AND LUNCH
This year we are holding our Annual Service of Lessons and Carols at St Cyriac's Church, Lacock, at 11.30am on Thursday 14 December 2017. This will be followed by lunch consisting of chicken in sauce, peas and creamed potatoes, apple crumble and custard, mince pies and coffee. A vegetarian option will be available. The lunch will be prepared as usual by Lacock WI members in the Village Hall, East Street, starting at 1.00pm. The cost will be £12/head.
All are welcome at the Carol Service but please complete the downlable application form if you are a NWWNTA member and wish to join us for lunch afterwards, as admission to the hall will be by ticket only.
Click here to download the application form
Our Annual Winter Lunch will be held at Cumberwell Park Golf Club again this year on Friday 24 November 2017.
There will be entertainment as well as a raffle with good prizes and if members wish to donate a prize please bring it with you to the lunch.
You will find the booking form in this Newsletter and hope that many of you will make use of it. There is space on the form to give a reference for payment by online banking.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday 24 November 2017.
NWWNTA Winter Lunch 2017
Cumberwell Park, Bradford on Avon
Friday 24 November 2017
12.00 for 12.25
2 courses for £18.00 3 courses for £22.00
MENU (Gluten free, lactose free, nut free etc available)
1. Leek, Spinach and Potato Soup
2. Cajun Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Chilli
3. Smoked Salmon Salad with Rye Bread and a Horseradish Crème Fraiche
4. Creamy Garlic Mushrooms with Wholemeal Bread
5. Ballotine of Chicken wrapped in Bacon with Apricot Stuffing, Roast Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
6. Pan Fried Fillet of Sea Bass with Dill Potatoes, Fennel and Cardamon
7. Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Leg of Lamb
8. Mushroom and Spinach Risotto with Parmesan Shavings
9. Blackberry and Apple Pie with Custard
10. Poached Fruit Pavlova
11. Chocolate Mousse with Florentine Biscuits
12. Selection of Cheese and Biscuits
13. Lemon Posset with Seasonal Berries
A selection of Teas and Coffee served with Homemade Chocolates